Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Out of Commission

No posts soon (with photos)

My laptop monitor needs replacing.
We initially thought the fan needed replacing and the visual rainbow on the screen was from over heating.. No, I need a new monitor. Can you get a new monitor for a laptop? Absolutely. You just have to have a fabulous repairman genius of a husband that is a Mr. Fixeverything like I have.

I have to brag him up because he really is the greatest. It is ordered, and in a week and a 1/2 or so, I will be up an running again.

Speaking of running, I ran (a portion of the time) on my treadmill last night.

And my back has less pain than usual.. I better keep this up.
It was also on the fritz. All it needed was a belt tightening, again the Mr Fixit to the rescue!
kdaygirl said...

A really good program is the couch to 5k. I have it on my ipod but I bet you could look it up for the times that they give you each day to run. When you come to visit we can go run at our track!

BrittanyLane said...

Haha, your comment on my blog made me laugh. I have been really out of it. And yes, I DID get the flu. (I don't wish this one on my worst enemies!) I'm glad to finally be feeling a bit better. Maybe I'll get around to blogging again sometime this week...

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.