Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hostess Gift Card Kit

I thought this card design was so cute I had to make it.  This coming weekend I will attend a card swap.  We will all make card kits to exchange and make.  The hostess Kerry loves Halloween, so I sent this card kit gift to her as a thank you.  I think she will love it's cuteness.
This is the inspiration from Papercrafts Card Ideas for Papercrafters Volume 1.  (Available now)
"Monstrous Boo" by Vivian Masket

As you can see the differences are that my background has an embossed scallop design, and instead of 2 Rub on Monsters, I use one large doodlebug monster sticker.  The letters I use are also large scale, different font and glittered.
BrittanyLane said...

Wow! Those are amazingly cute. I'm doing a card swap right now as well, but mine leave much to be desired...

wienerhoneymooners said...

I want to see your designs - oh so talented Mizz Brittany!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.