Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 4

I found it harder to today to be motivated.  The sameness of my routine emphasized things for me that I want to change.  This is a good thing.
"I just realized that I posted the tab for Monday, this shows how tired I am when I finally post these.  I will update this tonight!" Okay, I fixed this....

First Day Page:
He wanted me to wake him up this morning:

The Pages - Day 4:
Garbage Day, Sleepy Head, Breakfast, the Normal Commute:


The Photos - 46tl:


The Daily Journal Pages:


Jennifer Levin said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love what you have going on here! I love the photos you captured for WITL. I'm more super duper impressed that you've already gotten them plugged into templates! Way to go!

It's so nice to connect with folks who really appreciate and care about preserving memories like I do. Hope you have a great weekend! ~Jennifer

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.