Monday, November 12, 2012

Snowman snowglobe Card

Wow, weekly Christmas Card Challenge, I am a newbie.:
 
I was inspired to check out Targets addition to their crafts section: American Crafts. 
I loved the Merrymint pad, and in the card section spied some cute felt stickers.
I have always wanted to do a snow globe card, and I was hoping these cute little snowmen would be the right size.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cute, cute paper pad!
[Gotta have it!]
 
 I think the snowman was just right. 
I fit in the background, and I have to say I love this card. 
It just tickled me christmas.
 
 
Supplies
Stamps: Penny Black Dome, Paper Source Village with Snow, Studio G Joy to you
Inks: Memento Large and Small Tuxedo Black,
Memento Rich Cocoa, Versa Color Sky Gray
Stickers: American Greetings Stickety Doo Dah Felt Christmas 24
Papers: Carnival Red Cardstock 80lb, American Crafts 6x6 Merrymint Pad
Bazill Basics Avalache
Foam Squares
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers: Copic (Regular) Lipstick Red R29
Copic Sketch: Cool Shadow BG10,
Sea Green G12Wax White G20, Ash Rose E70
 
 
So I guess my stamp style is modernistic simplistic? Not quite sure???
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.