Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wonderful times three:

 
CASology guest designers are super, and the designers that post as well are so talented.
Stay tuned and check them out!
 
 
 
 
Well, I am bold, I am daring.  I will post another card.  I can't help it, I get so "into" it when I start to make cards!  Just lovin' it!
 
..I hope you gals do not mind...   :)
 


Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Stamp Set, Ribbon, Silver Emboss, Deep Green Chalk Ink, Impress Globe Card Stock
Ardyth said...

Love the snowglobe shape and the details that you've put into this wonderful card! Thanks (again!) for playing with CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Yes, THAT's what first came to my mind for this challenge! WONDERFUL card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely snowglobe and quote. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous! Your snow globe card is adorable and e sentiment is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.