Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dear Lizzy Butterfly Jar:

 
 
I was visited by a wonderful gal that left me nice messages.
.(I know)  Hey you all are so great out there.
 
Anyways...I went back to visit her blog, and lo and behold, what do I see?  She is ALSO a scrapbooker!  Oh yeah, I am too.  Tho not as much lately.
I am a fair weather scrapper.  After vacations, some special events.
Especially during Christmas.
 
Wow, I really should do better.
 
Any whoooooo, I spied on her blog a card very similar to this card club card.
 
Now to clarify, this is an OLD card club card, not a new one.
This was the card if you attended my house (few could make it then.)
So if you are seeing this, sorry, I can do one close to this for another time.
 
 
 

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.