Sunday, April 28, 2013

RE:Post: Lawnscaping SHOUT OUT!

 
Thank you Lawnscaping Challenge!
Thank you
 
Wow.
 I am super surprised on the top mow it all at the LAWNSCAPING Challenge!
I have been crafting forever, and an avid stamp collector.
I am in awe of the incredible talent that I see each and every day!
The inspiration pushes me along to keep posting.
I hope that you enjoy the posts as well.
 
 
Today I found put that on last weeks challenge I was awarded this:
Please visit the Lawnscaping challenge, and the wonderful designers posted below to see all of the great inspiration out there.
 
 
 
This was my entry:
 
 
Lawnscaping Challenge!

Thank you charm


This is my first go at the Lawnscaping challenge.
I had to (wanted to)
buy a few sets before I played along.

This challenge is to use an inspiration and I used 2 posted designer cards for mine.
Kind of a "mixy -matchy" feel to it.

The last challenge I posted to--- I really felt I would have placed better if I went bolder - brighter FUNNER!

So I hope this is stepping it up!
To me this gets across what I wanted, FUN, Summer, SUNSHINE, party, sweetness,
CHARM.

Speaking of Charm, the Stamp set form Lawn Fawn is Summertime Charm.
The Paper Set from American Crafts Dear Lizzy is Lucky Charm!
They are perfect for each other. If you see below, one paper is completely jars, so you really get inspired to us the Lawn Fawn Jar stamp!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm, Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders
Ink: Memento London Fog, Lady Bug Red, Danube Blue
Embossing Powder: Ranger Snow
WeR Memory Keepers Sew Easy Floss Blue Borders (Blue Twine)


Inspiration:

1) Photo One: Melissa Shea: Lovemyscraps
From Melissa I took the pattern green, used for my jar lid, I added the scallop in the jar design, and used a bow and twine along with using a paper covered card and used the same sentiment.

2) Photo 2: Yainea : Mypaperjourney
From Yainea I used the streamers and the "chalkboard" feel by using cream embossing powder on darker patterned paper, I placed the main image to off center as well.




Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper pad:

Cute Jar Papers:

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.