Saturday, April 20, 2013

Retro Merry Christmas for Festive Fridays

 
FESTIVE FRIDAY!
 
Okay, I know... today is Saturday....
 
I love making Christmas Cards! 
When I saw this challenge,
I thought it would be great to "bone" up on some Christmas designs to make my
 "The One"
Family Christmas Card.
 
Hey, I may not get them mailed out, but I did make a favorite card for the year.
I did actually mail quite a few last year!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Peppermint Twist,
Sentiment: Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Stamp Set
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black,
 Fresh Ink Fuscia, Colorbox Aruba
 
Posting to: Festive Friday: FFC06 Retro Theme Challenge


Ardyth said...

You nailed it! This has to be a winner!

Geri said...

Oh, my...how CUTE!! Those ornaments...AND your colors are perfect for this challenge! So fun and cheery! Love it, and so happy to have you with us at Festive Friday!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I LOVE IT!! I think this fits our theme PERFECTLY! Everything about it is so perfectly retro... well done! Thank you so much for joining FF and I hope we'll see you again!

Michelle said...

A great card! I love retro and this is fantastic!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.