Monday, May 6, 2013

Challenge Updates:

It has been a busy, productive week in card making.
I really appreciate the Shout Outs and Honorable Mentions and Runner's up, etc.
 
Here are some of my take aways so far.
I will post all of the Challenge Badges in one post above in the Tab  "Challenge Recognition."
 
I am thrilled that my designs are liked.
I am the type of person that ventures out, gives my take on things, then is unsure of the waters.
I compare myself to others and really don't think that I fare that great.
I guess I have to be beaten over the head!
A little dopey that way.
 
Anyways, just doing what I love, hope you likey.
 
This was a very cool challenge.

I love making Christmas Bling Cards!

Paper Smooches just plain Rock!

Merry Mondays has got great sketches!
 
Michelle said...

Congratulations! I can certainly see why you were recognized, your designs ROCK! I love your style, so I am now your newest follower! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.