Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sending Smiles: A Card for Maddy!

Sending Smiles: A Card for Maddy! 
 
 I am off to the store for mare stamps!
That is a great thing, because once I have more, I can send more cards out!
 
I just received my "HOT OFF THE STAMP PRESSES"
New release Mama Elephant Stamps!
 
They literally went on sale Saturday, and in the wee hours of Saturday I bought them,
and they arrived YESTERDAY.
Okay, for $3 shipping, and NJ to Washington State,
Order Saturday and to arrive on Tuesday,
(I have NEVER had a shipment arrive so ---FAST!)
WOW
- someone knew this card was pretty important!
 
Supplies: Mama Elephant Up and Away Set
Pebbles Party Paper
Ink: Versamagic Ocean Depth, Versamagic Persimmon
Copics Asst.
Ribbon
(I usually do not put large bows on my cards, but hey, Pink Polka Dots,
who could blame me,
I mean Seriously,
I think she will like this!)
 
 
 
Posting to: CARDS for Maddy
 

Michelle said...

I know she will love it. It's adorable! And I think the ribbon was a good choice. It adds a bit of feminine whimsy. Love it!

Ardyth said...

This is genius - the balloons matching the polka dots and that bunny in amongst the dots. Beyond the fantastic design, it's fun and perfect for Maddy!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your cards for Maddy are PERFECT! You are rocking that new ME set, brilliant choices of papers and coloring! (I plan to get that set too, who could resist?!).
Time flies with the kids doesn't it. I can't imagine 5th grade!

Kara Lynne said...

That has to be one of the happiest cards ever! Love your balloons balancing the polka dots and that little guy - I must have him!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.