Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Fun: The Paper Players!

 
 Summer Fun: The Paper Players!
 
I think I have played every single Challenge this week that I set on.
Oooh I still need to submit to Color Q..
I have just found out about that one.

When I think of Summer Holiday, it is Sun, Sand, Beach
and
FUN
of course!



Supplies:
Stamp: DeNami Design
Ink: Memento Nautical Blue
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk 6x6 Paper Pad
Bazill Basics Pineapple Cardstock
Cording
Corner Rounder
Scor Tape
Foam Dimensional
  
 
 
LeAnne said...

Yippee skippee, I just LOVE this! What fun summer images and a cool layout! So glad you were able to play with the Players this week!

Amy O said...

What great dsp and fun images for this challenge. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this card! Retro, fun, love the rays! I can't keep up on comments you post so much! ;)

Michelle said...

Fabulous! I really like how you combined the different patterns. It is so summer-y and fun!

Justin said...

Fantastic retro image and great colors! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Player this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.