Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sledding in the Snow: Festive Friday!

Sledding in the Snow: Festive Friday!

Hooray!  I always look forward to the Festive Friday Challenge!
So should you!  
Festive Fridays is a Biweekly challenge, and so you can take a little more 
time getting those wonderful cheery "Christmassy" bits and bobs out to play with!
This paper is a piece I have had and intended to use for a scrapbook layout.
I haven't been scrapping layouts in a long while, so I am delving into those papers!
Why not use this paper as a backdrop to a cute card with a winter scene?

I know that I would never have made some of the great cards around Christmas that I have made the last month or so!.. who has the time?
However if you stick this challenge in your regular rounds of challenges,
you will really cherish making and giving some truly unique cards to give to 
the special people in your lives.

This week's challenge features the Trigger Challenge of 
'SNOW!"

Every year at least once, we go inner tubing at the summit at Snoqualmie.  
What fun! 
So I can really relate to the grins on these little guys!
Supplies:
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento Nautical Blue
Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz Snowflakes Dies
Copics Prussian Blue
Ranger Ruby Pearlescent Liquid Pearls  Red and Green 
Uniball Signo White Pen

 
Lindsey said...

This card is amazing! I love the layout and how you've created the look of a hill without actually having a hill on there. So awesome.

Geri said...

Oh my, Kimberly...This is a FABULOUS design! Love everything about it, because it looks like EVERYTHING was perfectly chosen and perfectly placed! Such a great card for this challenge! Thanks for creating and sharing with us once again!!!

Stempelgedöns said...

Fabulous card!

Michelle said...

This is adorable. And come Christmas time, you're going to have all these AMAZING Christmas cards done and you'll be laughing at the fools like me who wait until November.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I really like the background paper you used! And the die cut snowflakes are SO my thing. And the bears are too cute - it's all great! Thanks for getting so pumped about our challenge - I am so glad you're having so much fun!

Ardyth said...

Great cool colours and movement with those guys barrelling down the hill! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.