Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CASology CUE Card #59: BOOK!

CASology CUE Card #59: BOOK!

For the current CUE: Book over at CASology,
 I placed a bookmark on the card with just a few glue dots so it can be easily removed.
A fun little gift for the book lover!

I know that CAS (Clean and Simple) can be daunting for some of us.
I am still a pupil myself.  
I do find that if I try to use a portion of the card, such as one third, or even one fourth
of the overall space,
I feel that my CAS creations are more successful.

Here I have tried to remain in the bottom right fourth of the card space.
See what you can come up with for the CUE: BOOK!

INK it up and LINK it up!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hero Arts: Studio Calico  [set found here]
 
Copics
Memento Lady Big Red, Bahama Blue, Nautical Navy
Marachino Twine
Glue Dots, Hole Punch


Oh, and do NOT forget to visit the Wonderful Designers of  CASology 
the CAS Dream Team that brings you 
the CUE's to LIFE each week!


Guest Designer:  Lisa of  My Paper Tales!
Jen W. said...

A brilliant card and gift for a book lover! I love that sweet image and those are good tips for CAS novices!

Ardyth said...

Great idea for the cue card! Love the vintage feel of your image!

Meghan said...

Great minds think alike! Love your take on this week's cue card. I'm going to try your advice, too!

Happy Dance said...

Vintage and CAS all in one! Perfect. Love that image, and the sentiment is so true. Great card. Bev

Judy1223 said...

Wonderful vintage image and perfectly arranged placement, definitely CAS! Such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

What a cute image Kimberly-and just perfect for the Book theme :)
Nessa xxx

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card, love the sweet image!!

Darnell said...

Wonderful vintage stamp images! So clever of you to make a bookmark card for this challenge, Kimberly!!

Benzi said...

Wonderful 'cue card' creation and so very useful with the bookmark.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.