Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Crazy Spreadsheet : My Challenge Addiction

Hello.. My name is Kimberly,.....
.....and I have an addiction to card challenges...
(not to make light of any serious addictions -  this is tongue in cheek and not to offend anyone)

My Crazy Spreadsheet

So here is how I keep track of some challenges.
This may not be 100% accurate, I just threw it together
pretty fast, and info is missing.

It might be a little obvious that card making is more important than details 
shhhhmetails!
LOL!!!

I thought it may give you some ideas on organizing your challenges.

I have them sorted by Start, and sorted by Ends
I actually have more columns where I have listed the weeks. like 8/1-8/7 and have
a YES if I have placed an entry.
The blanks I try to hit when I can.

Within the last 3 months I have gotten a groove on which challenges are the best fit for me.
It really takes a while for me to get a "feel" for a challenge 

I have a TOP 20, within that a TOP 10 MUST do list.
And then play others as I can.

This week, I hit more than 10!!!
Hoooooorrahh
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaah!
 
====ANY SUGGESTIONS???
Please let me know by comment or e-mail if you have a CAS challenge that I need to add to my list!  I am seeing some new ones (to me) out there and have to update this!!
 

Sorted by START:                                   Sorted by ENDS:



Anonymous said...

You are a woman not to be messed with Mrs Wiener-you go girl !! How fabby is that-sooo organised and look at how many you have completed-you manic crafter you!
Fabulous way to keep track of whats on when :)
Nessa xxx

Gillian R said...

Wow Kimberley. That is seriously organised! I rely purely on memory, no wonder I fail so often!

Lyndal said...

LOVE that FUSION is a MUST DO Kimberly - Love seeing your creations each fortnight!

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!!!

Ardyth said...

That's amazing! I'm a spreadsheet girl myself, but never thought of doing one for all the challenges! Good for you!

Shannon J said...

This is SO awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Deepti said...

Now that is organized :) like the idea.... I would do it too.

Michelle said...

Awesome! I LOVE this!! :)

Darnell said...

Your chart for the challenges is awesome, Kim! You are one organized and dedicated card artist!!

Kim S said...

I am just SO tickled that someone is more organized that I am!!

Jane said...

Super organised! Think I need to do something along these lines to stop me writing out the same info each week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Ok you are totally organized and have done what I have been saying forever that I need to do. You rock!

Jen W. said...

Wow! Those are some awesome spreadsheets! Brilliant way to keep track of everything. Mine are just all scribbled in a notebook! LOL!

Linda said...

I was just going to email you today asking for a list of some of your fave blogs/sites to look for some more inspiration. Holy Crafting, Batgirl! Can you send me this list? Looking forward to seeing you next month. xo L

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.