Sunday, September 29, 2013

Today is your Day: Sketchbook Saturday!

Today is your Day: Sketchbook Saturday!

Okay, if you know me, my style is
ALL over the place.
Smitten with CAS, dabbling in layers, and just all around bold,
 I currently
am following Iwona (Chupa's) wonderfulness.
Like a stalker really, but a nice one..if there is such a thing. 
 LOL!
Her design sensibility is dramatic and lush, 
bold, beautiful and eclectic.
[sigh]
Her designs make me want to be a better card artist.
Here is my latest card to add to her

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Kimberley-I love the combination of text and flowers together and that gorgeous butterfly too!
Nessa xx

Andrea W said...

Fantastic mix of patterned papers and I love the colors in your butterfly. Very pretty card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW. I'm *SO* humbled by your comment. The nicest thing ever and such a reward. Thank you <3
Even more that I enjoy your art just as much, and look at this card! I'm smitten. You mixed patterns like a total pro and I could very well learn from you as well :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.