Monday, April 7, 2014

Dynamic Duos - Freshly Made!


Dynamic Duos - Freshly Made!

Still having fun with Clearly Besotted Stamps!!!
A little Dynamic Duos 
for the color combo, 
and Freshly made sketch for 
my design!



Posting to Dynamic Duos!





~amy~ said...

This is awesome, love the pops of black!

Michelle said...

What a lovely bouquet of tulips! Such a pretty flower pot and great design! Thanks for joining the DD!

Joni Andaya said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the bold red of the flowers Kimberly! REally Pretty :)

JD/ Jill said...

What a beautiful card! Great job with the color challenge! This looks like a "winner" to me!

Kelly said...

love how you coordinated the blue panel to the tea pot!

Leslie Germain said...

Kimberly - so pretty. Lovely colors and love your stamping!!

Deepti said...

Awesome card Kimberly, I love those bold red flowers on blue vase :)

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card Kimberly! I love that pop or red! The combination of colours is so elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the pops of colour.

Thanks for letting me know about the new challenge. I popped across and linked up my card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Love the teapot full of beautiful blooms!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards & a great blog! Thanks somuch for visiting my blog & leaving a lovely comment! I've checked ut the chalenge you mentioned!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julie B said...

Thanks for the heads up, love your designs.:)

Annette Elliott said...

Love that vase of flowers! So pretty and clean and crisp! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Sarah Fleming said...

Adorable card! I love your clean design and that beautiful vase! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

cm said...

A teapot filled with pretty tulips, paired with a 'let's catch up' sentiment - who could resist such an invitation! Hope that someday we can have such an opportunity, to chat over tea in real life! Gorgeous card!! Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...just so sweet. I love tulips and what better way to showcase them but in a teapot!

Linda Callahan said...

Love that sweet teapot with the bright flowers!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.