Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Darnell!

Happy Birthday Darnell!

I received a sweet package of MFT!
So many sweet images were on sales for $2.25!
I had to jump on it and get them so
I can get some copic coloring fun in!

I am late to the party, it has been crazy lately..
Ok enough of that.

 Darnell is an amazing
wonderful supportive crafter that is so humorous and friendly to ALL!  I really wish she has the best day!
I thought hard of what she might like and 
I worked hard on this.
I hope she likes and wants my card
 I really would LOVE to send it to her!

Please visit her blog yourself and see her funniness! 




Sentiment: Stampin' Up! From the Word Play Set
My Favorite Things Party Time
Memento Luxe Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black
Copies
Stickles

-----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


My trusted Rep for years!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super sweet card with some amazing coloring. Darnell is going to love it! xo

Irish Cherokee said...

How much fun is this Kimberly. Love the card as I am sure Darnell does. Nice coloring too.

~amy~ said...

Now how stinkin' CUTE is this?!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a perfect card for Darnell Kimberly! Love your new goodies. Better late than never, I was late too. Your card made up for it! Love.

Melissa said...

Kimberly, this is A-dorable! I love the bright, fun colors you used for this sweet gal! In some ways, this reminds me of Mary Engelbreit! :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So sweet! Love!

Patti said...

Adorable image and amazing coloring!!

Patti

Monika Reeck said...

tooo cuuuteeee love love love thiiiisss and Darnell will absolutely love this Kim...Lovely color and so bright...sweet litlle girl card...I luv it...hugs, Monika

Happy Dance said...

Now here's a 'happy' birthday card! Kimberly, Darnell is going to love this sweet little image. Awesome coloring, gorgeous papers, perfect bow, and love the bit of stickles too. Wonderful card, and I'm so glad you could party along with us! Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely darling card, girl! Your Copic coloring skills are TDF! I'm sure Darnell is going to love this one to bits, and I know she won't mind that you were running a bit late!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable and amazing colors!!

Joyce said...

Perfectly colored and just as sweet as Darnell herself.

maria f. said...

The barrette - A+!

Darnell said...

I know we talked about this yesterday on FB, but I thought I left a thank you here, too! See what happens when you get as old as I am now?!! You know I LOVE this, Kimberly, and I WANT it! It's as adorable as it can be and I appreciate the work that went into it and your kind words. Thank you so much for joining in my surprise linky party! I'm planning to party for weeks, so you're not late at all. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

What an adorable card, Kimberley ... this little sweetie is all dressed up in full glittery-ness, perfect attire for the lovely Darnell's party! Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet Kimberly! I love your little cutie with the sweet little gift for Darnell. I am sure she loves it too.

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Your little girl, coloured to perfection, sporting glittery sweetness, is the best. card. ever. for Darnell! Cuteness x amazing!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.