Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CASology - #115: Chocolate!



Welcome to CASology this week! 
WOW you have made it so, 
so HARD to select
HM's I want to select you all!!!!
I really TRULY find it so hard. 
This week we are
in CHOCOLATE...
I LOVE the stuff... It does not agree with me...
We are coming off of the
National Coffee Day... yesterday..
I have made a MOCHA for you!  

Enjoy!

I sure hope that you are INSPIRED to join along!


 JOIN US 
(HERE)





Guest Designer:  Bobby

Sponsor this week is:  Create a Smile

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Ardyth said...

Love how you've adapted the cue card to work for you! Although in my opinion, there is no faster way to ruin chocolate than to add coffee! lol! To each their own!

Meghan said...

This looks good enough to eat! Love how you coloured the cup!

Laura Norris said...

Lovely! And who doesn't love chocolate?!?

Barb Ghig said...

LOVE this card, Kimberly! Your coffee cup is so cool! I love the swirl of steam, and how you colored it! Of course, I also love your CAS design!

Working on my Muse card...wink, wink :)

Kelly said...

love it!

very_inky_fingers said...

Love your card... the swirl. Look's yummy!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Love your perfectly CAS creation Kim. I'll have to find something to play with.

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. Sorry about the disagreement between you and chocolate. So sad...

Kim Heggins said...

What a cute card...I love your cup of coffee.

Michelle said...

Yum!
Your cards are always inspiring. I know this sounds silly, but for some reason, I have a bad habit of always using black for the sentiments. And then I see your cards and think, "Dang! That color she used is CUTE!!"

cm said...

Super sweet card, and mocha is a brilliant choice for chocolate inspiration! Chocolate and I are also not the best of friends, but I still give in...
Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

Love how I can spot a Kimberley Card a mile away now! You have a way with combining colours that just works, no matter how you cut it. Always looks so velvety. Yay for mocha! ;)

Monika Reeck said...

lovely chocolate coffee mug on your card.. I see the sentiment is coffee...but I think you mean this chocolate right Kim...lovely one layer card Kimberly..hugs...Monika

Judy1223 said...

Ah, a coffee card that incorporates chocolate...this must be heaven!!! What an adorable, CAS card!

Gillian R said...

Great card Kimberley, love how you coloured it

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.