Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chaitali's Coffee Blog Hop Challenge 9/29/14 - PRIZES Galore!!!!

  National Coffee Day is 9/29!

Join Many, Many Coffee addicts or mere aficionados of this fine caffeinated beverage to link up to:
On September 29 at 6.00 am PST Chaitali
will have a post on her blog:
with an InLinkz linkup.
You can link your post to the list anytime during the day upto 11:59 pm PST.



Here are just some of the Sponsors!
 
 
And the prizes…
Thats 13 giveaways in all!! Lets have some cheering for the sponsors, shall we? :)
I hope to see you here on September 29 hopping along with a creation of yours! Blog link, Flickr, Facebook upload, anything will do so long as its a coffee-themed papercraft that you can add to the linky!
I truly hope that you will be inspired and 
will join us!
--------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

---------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

 
Monika Reeck said...

I will join my dear..also anything with Coffe Image right...I will make a card and off...I just hopping your lovely post and found this also please forgive me I am off to make a card..hugs, Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.