Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Merriest -- Merry Monday!

Silly... I suggested a CASology 
gallery artist playing along with the current UNDER Cue
to also post to The Merry Monday Challenge.


Barbara Roe "Babs" of the Blog Love 2 Colour 
crafted the cutest card with a snowman under a stack of presents.
Her card is just ADORABLE...
Check out her Sweet Card
(HERE)

Silly because I thought....Hey...you need to play too...(!!)
so I did!

Supplies:
Main Image Studio G by Hampton Art (un named)
Sentiment Memory Box Merriest Holiday Season
Memory Box Snowfall
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Granite
Memento Tuxedo Black
Crate Paper Bundled Up #683255 6x6 pad (Green Plaid Paper Pieced)
ColorMate Cardstock Dark Autumn Red
Cratepaper Storyteller #680043
MFT Dies
Copics



I adore this sweet layering on this card.........

Posting to Merry Monday Challenge#124


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Aneta said...

Christmas is coming... :-)
Beautiful card!

Jen W. said...

Super cute image and I love all the fun patterns!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the element and layers.

Notes by Nina said...

Love it, such a great blend of colours and papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

OH Babs said...

Wow Kimberly I was so surprised to see your mention of my card for CASology. Thank you so much. Only recently have I branched out to other challenges besides CASology and ATCAS. And only recently have I begun to make Christmas cards. Thanks oodles. Barbara/Barb/Babs

OH Babs said...

Wow! What to my wondering eyes did appear but comments about my card thank you Kim. Love the layers and texture in your card.
I think my first comment got lost.

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love how unique this holiday card is!!

Bonnie said...

Such pretty presents, Kimberly! Love the layout and the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Anonymous said...

Love the layers for sure, but the papers you chose are perfect. The stamp is awesome and likewise the font of the sentiment. Such a happy card that begs looking!! Awesome! xo

Deepti said...

This is so elegant!!

~amy~ said...

Cutest image ever....love this awesome card!

Katie Melhus said...

Kim I'm in love with this! I can't see her behind those prezzies but she still can't get any cuter!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...this is just so so sweet. I love that look.

Julia Aston said...

What a great card for both challenges Kimberly! love that image and your wonderful bright colors!

OH Babs said...

I did it! Thanks again.
Barb

Cat Craig said...

Love all those layers, gorgeous.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Such a cute image and the layers look great all stacked up! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Susan Sudbury said...

I love everything about this card!

cm said...

Silly? Not in the least! You're one smart cookie to create this delight; love the gal hidden behind the stack of Christmas gifts! Great design; outstanding creativity...and such a 'you' card! You certainly 'wear' red well!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.