Monday, September 8, 2014

The Challenge #14

Another Challenge at
"The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's Blog 


This week I used Christmas Stampin' Up! Products
The Festive Flurries Stamp and Die Set

Please also visit the Rest of the Design Team!

Lesley Croghan  (Creator)- Always Playing with Paper
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud 
 - Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life -
Oh, and Plus me!.....

I hope that you are INSPIRED too!
I sure hope you join in this week!!






Join us at The Challenge 



The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog
I truly hope that you will be inspired and 
will join us!

--------
I am also linking up to The Memory
Nest Crafty Creations.
A "Share" your creativity Link!
Thanks Leslie for the invite!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)
Jen W. said...

Ca-ute! Love the teal and red snowflakes!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this card! The colors are beautiful. Stop by and share your Crafty Creation!!

Happy Dance said...

Sweet Christmas card, Kimberly!! I think I like those embossed snowflakes best...wait!, I like the woodgrain paper best...or are those colors my favorite???!!! Oh heck! I just love this whole card. Another wonderful creation! Bev

Francesca Biancon said...

LOvely....I crazy for embossed snow flackes, they seems of velvet done!

Kristie Goulet said...

Are you kidding me?! This is one amazing card! Those snowflakes in those colors are amazing! WOW!!!!

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...absolutely LOVE the colors and the embossing.

stampwithsandy said...

Kimberly this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and those beautiful snowflakes.

cm said...

A flurry of festive fabulous, Kimberly! Love those snowflakes in teal and red...wow!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.