Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Tag - More Fresh Cuts!

tag YOU'RE......it!


Lovely Lynn's Tag!
Just adore it and the mini pearls...
I went a little more tropical.

I hope you get the chance to go 
see all of the lovely DT creativity
at Tag You're it!

And if you can....JOIN in too!
(HERE)











If you missed some of my creations this week.........Here is a recap!


====================================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)
Anonymous said...

What a cute tag! I really love the tropical colours and the mini pearls.
- Jessa

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful! I love the bright tropical colors. Thanks for playing along over at the Tag You're It challenge.

Nora Noll said...

What a great tag. I LOVE the colors you used for this. So pretty!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your tag and all of your creations for the week!

!neke said...

Love this tag card !
Great colors Kimberley !
-!neke_

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Kimberly! Wonderful take on Lynn's card!

Karen M said...

Your tag is gorgeous and I really love all the cards that you made this week....thanks for the recap:) Hugs xx

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the bright colors you chose and BAM! what a recap! You're ah-mazing!!!

Tonya Jastad said...

I love all of these! I am going to try the tree tag from your group photo!

Monika Reeck said...

woooww your TAG is adorable Kimberly....really near same with the inspiration and in another colors..woooowww...Love it and I see the MUSE winner card there the one with christmas tree in blue...really elegant card my friend..hugs, Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.