Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thinking of YOU

Playing around with some NEW Dies!

I loved the Large Cat Silhouette of Poppystamps!
And the idea of him pawing after some
birdie friends I thought would be fun!

Aw.....he only wants to play!




Dies:
Poppystamps Large Curious Cat; 
Small Gothic Window, Siena Floral
Memory Box Resting Birds
SU Embossing Folder Clouds
 Embossing Folder Anna Griffin
Sentiment: WPLus9 Fresh Cut Florals
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
 Midnight Navy, Orange, Grey, White Cardstock


==========================================================

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Where I buy Close to My Heart!
(HERE)

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful Kimberly! awesome diecutting!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the textures on your card with a great mix of embossing, die cuts and textured paper. I'm thinking those birds should look out! Thanks Kimberley for playing along over at Colour Me...! this week.

Tonya Jastad said...

You had me at Cat! This is so pretty! I love the color and all the different textures on this card!

Neets B said...

Being a cat lover this drew me in straight away! What a wonderful card using this week's colour combo. A fun little scene but also very elegant with that lovely embossed background. Thanks for sharing at Colour Me...!

Anita x (Guest Designer)

Unknown said...

Oh, this card made me laugh. Apart from being super pretty, it also sums up my home life with my kitty. She's always staring at the birds outside, separated by this thin sheet of glas that doesn't go away no matter how hard she scratches at it :D

Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

Julia
CMCC Design Team

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.