Friday, November 28, 2014

PNW Crafting Tomorrow - CAS(E) this Sketch!!!



PNW Card Crafting Group is a group
that Amy Tsuruta started for PNW Crafters to
get together.  Mostly Bloggers, though there are some
that do not blog so much too.

There should be a good 9 or 10 of us tomorrow!

We will be getting together tomorrow and meeting

I ADORE Vicki's BOLD designs
So this card is inspired by her style!

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!!
I have made some card kits, with this design, though 
I will have coral and reds for the blooms instead of my crazy 
blues and crimson wine colors...

I'll post you up after......





Posting to CAS(E) this sketch
(None Other!)


Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Michelle said...

That sounds like SO much fun!! I'm sure you'll all have a great time.

I LOVE this card. Those colors are really rich. Beautiful!

Lyndal said...

LOVE your "crazy" colours Kimberly! I'm sure you will you all have a FABULOUS time!!!

Jane said...

OMG! I adore your crazy blues and crimson wine set off by the yellow circle. Love how you've interpreted the sketch too, genius to let the poppies trail over the circle. Enjoy your get-together, you are so lucky to meet Vicki, send her my love.

Monika Reeck said...

Stunning yellow round here and colored flower is so adorable...send my regards to Vicki Dutcher too...a bit jealous I life so faaar away LOL

~amy~ said...

WOWZA. love this color combo!

Well, there is a dusting of snow outside...gah, can you believe it?!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous card!
Have a great time getting together with crafty friends! xoxo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looking so forward to the get together! Lovely card too!

Maura said...

Beautiful, Kimberly. I like the deep colors of your flowers against that bright yellow background!
beesmom

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous, girl!!!!

maria f. said...

Bet your get together was fab. Like your card . Love the colors.

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous, love ur pick on the colors :)

Marika said...

Ash... The color combo! Striking!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun that you're having a get together! And your card is gorgeous! You've done amazing things with this sketch!

Michelle said...

OMG! I have fallen so, so far behind with my visiting! This card is amazing and gorgeous and I love it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.