Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cozy Christmas



This does not photograph very well..
oh no matter I love the
Country Look....



Sentiment PTI
Stamp Set CTMH









Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
~amy~ said...

Oh, now how PERFECT is this?!
LOVE that stamp you used...so cute, is it a photopolymer?

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yep - country at its best :)

Deepti said...

U nailed it ! love this beauty

LauraJane:) said...

COZY goodness!
Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

sue t. said...

I love it too! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Taheerah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taheerah said...

Holy wow!! This is absolute perfection Kimberly!! Love that composition of all the stamps! WOW! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues - I've missed you!

Angela said...

Kimberly, your card is so awesome and wonderful with the neutrals! Thank you for playing along at The Card Concept!

Kay Miller said...

I absolutely love this card Kimberly! I would have chosen it for my winner at The Card Concept, but I was too late :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.