Friday, January 23, 2015

MFT Meets the Challenge - Dank Jewel


I have many MFT Stamps...
I just haven't started really using them..
 I do here and there.

Now that there is a "My Favorite Things"
Challenge...Well I am IN!

I hope you are inspired to be 
creative this weekend!!!

....Or Relax....


 

MFT Around the World the Netherlands
Die Namics Oval Decorative  Doily Duo
Die Namics Large Scallop Border Die
Octobber Afternoon Fly A kite (Yellow Floral DP)
WeR Memory Keepers Yuletide (Red Floral DP)
Copics






-
Yay!





I flipped it on its side!


With the lovely colors of 'The Challenge"





Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

---------------



Lin said...

I don't think I've ever seen this litle Dutch girl - she is darling, and your card is a wonderful take on the sketch and the color challenge, too! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Notes by Nina said...

So very cute, this image is adorable.

Susan R. Opel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan R. Opel said...

*edited to correct spelling errors DUH* Ha ha ha - I love that our little challenge was just the kick in the butt that you needed! FUN!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Nance said...

That MFT little dutch girl is too adorable! I have some really old MFT stamps---lots of Flopsy. Going to have to revive them!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.