Monday, February 16, 2015

ColourQ - Thank you


I was hanging out with 
Vicki Dutcher - All I Do is Stamp
the better part of yesterday.
I told her that I ADORE
all of the DT creations on Color Q 
so much I 
am ALWAYS inspired to join
 in the FUN!

I hope that you are too..

Even though this is last minute entry, 
I really wanted to play all week!!!


Join in ColourQ (HERE)


Here is my Take!



Supplies: 
Memory Box Glorious Hearts
Bazill Embossed Dots Phoenix
Stampendous Penned Thank You Stamp
Poppystamps Iceland Poppy Die
BoBunny Pincushion DP
Memory Box Corner Butterfly

Thanks for coming by my blog!
It means alot when you say hello.
----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...this is just one stunning card. I love your sweet newsprint heart and that flower...oh my, just so sweet. What a wonderful way to say thank you...Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Sylvia said...

Very pretty, Kimberly, love all the different layers and variety of elements! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourq.

Hannelie said...

Wow! Fabulous card!

Deepti said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful :) I see a winner here

~amy~ said...

Yay for crafty time!
Your card is gorgeous...seriously. You could use that tulip stamp too. BTW, can you bring that stamp with you on Saturday?♡

Kristie Goulet said...

Another gorgeous card, Kimberly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome love that font too

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely. I like the embossed background and that red against the paper you used for the heart. Fabulous design.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly! I love that background!

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, this couldn't be more perfect if you tried....its brilliant and I love everything about it!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.