Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Guest Designer - Week 2

Happy 4th Paper Smooches! 


Here is a Peek at what I have in store on the 


I used a few sets!




Well....I kinda need to list them too if I am going 
 add them to a challenge!!!
(Doink)




Would love if you headed over (HERE)
and showed me some encouragement and love...
I really wanted to amaze..so tell me what you think!!!!!
(They have such massive talent there...)
........thanks!!!

Virginia's View Challenge too!


=======================================
Now it is your turn to get Creating!!!
----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

============================
Jane said...

Been a while Kimberly, but just had to let you know I'm still inspired by your work. These two are such fun cards, shakers with a very modern twist.

Anonymous said...

I just love your cards, whenever I'm lost I check your cards. You are so talented, I feel a bit more lost sometimes ;) but you are great, please never ever stop!

Monika Reeck said...

Too cool and cute bunny card and you are great using that stamps n dies ..another funtastic made dear Kimberly...its always a pleasure visiting you..I hope you like visiting me again when you 2-4 minutes time have ;) hugs..Monika

Deepti said...

Awesome creations! I am loving all ur PS cards

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are wowzers fab my friend! I love how playful they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GTD well deserved.

Annette Allen said...

these are so cute.. fun designing..

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB!! Love love this, Kimberly! Your shaker element is simply adorable with the Leprechaun! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.