Thursday, May 28, 2015

Just wanted to say.....Colour Me!


This card came about because I was smitten with 
a tag on "Tag you are it..." Challenge..

 I wanted to make an oval tag...
A novel idea I thought....
then I though of this great large sentiment
and the flowers...
and then I got carried away and stuck it all
on a card....
LOL.....
Sometimes it happens.  
You start to go somewhere..and end up in a whole
other direction!





The Wonderful ladies cooked
up some AMAZING
inspiration!
And they are having a DT call
too...check it out!



Supplies:
Hero Arts Hello Flowers
Stampin' Up! Let your Hair Down (Hostess) Retired?
Stampin' Up! Blackberry Bliss Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black
=======================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!..........

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

====================

Marika said...

Oh, I just love this design! Great card!

Suchi said...

Lovely Card!! Great colors and beautiful design! :)
Suchi xx

Ashwini Rao said...

When I saw the colors of the challenge, in spite of all the DT's inspiration I was still lost. But look at the card you've created! Fabulous!! So inspiring!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful! I love that Blackberry~

Tracey McNeely said...

Those are usually the most creative endeavours Kimberly--love this!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and layout!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and layout!

Joyce said...

You are right--I do really love this card. Your flowers are so vibrant and gorgeous, and I love how they are behind and also a little on top of your sentiment.

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous job you did with these colors, Kimberly! You've colored the flowers so beautifully, and they really pop off of the white space. So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me!

!neke said...

Hi there Kimberley !
I was for a short while out of town, but I am back !!!!
Great colors on your card , love it !

helo from Ineke

cm said...

Kimberly, you know I'm always, always light years behind in commenting, but every. single. card. that appears in my Feedly, receives plenty of gazing, oohing and ahhing, all in bedazzled admiration and awe! Your card here: swooning (which is usually reserved for butterflies, so that's a sign of how special I think your card is!). The flowers, bold and vivid, are gorgeous...in LOVE!
Hugs~c

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful card, Kimberley!!!!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE when cards go in a different direction that is planned. Your card is lovely!! LOVE the sentiment block with the deep, rich flowers you colored. STUNNING design!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply AMAZing card Kimberly...just love the bold and beautiful colors and classy design!

Happy Dance said...

This is absolutely stunning, Kimberly! Love the oval with the flowers all tucked around it. And those colors...I hope my gardens look this pretty in a few weeks! So pretty. Love it. Bev

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow K! You made those colors dance! Super fabulouso!!!

Michelle said...

Tag...Card...It's all good!
I love it when a project takes a turn and becomes something else. And in this case, something awesome! You've become the queen of color, my friend because you are rockin those royal colors. Sorry for being so corny....but I just had to go there because seriously....your colors are gorgeous.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.