Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A MUSE Flutterby Farewell


I have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting 
Vicki Dutcher, grabbing a coffee, chatting, 
and crafting at Amy's with other crafting pals.

Oh,... and she is of a priveledged 
few to actaully have entered my craft room.  Lol.
(and it was presentable even....)

I am so sad she will be leaving MUSE, 
however overjoyed that her and her hubby will
be taking road trips and seeing the sights.

A well deserved break!








Vicki, you inspire me with your bold bright colors.
Your creative design.
You are one of my FAVE designers!!!

So this one is for you!
Your colors..and of course the butterflies inspired me.
I hope that you like..




Follow your bliss Vicki, and when you head
 up to Washington...
You better message me lady!!!!!
......I know you will!




====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-------------------

Lisa Lara said...

WOW. This is one amazing card Kimberly. WOW.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is amazing! I love how the butterflies are colored!

Kristie Goulet said...

Amazing and awesome card, Kimberly! LOVE!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful!! In all my favorite AWESOME, BRIGHT colors! Thanks for the shout out, and the send off -- It's appreciated. And oh yeah - thanks for joining in with Muse!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve it, Kimberly!!! I see that Vicki has already been by - in more ways than one! So fun...
=] Michele

KimCreate said...

This is an amazing technique you used on this card! Just gorgeous!

SD pooja said...

Bright n Vibrant ! just like Vicki's Style !

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

What a stunning card Kimberley-bold bright colours-stunning design-very Vicki!
Hugs,Nessa xxx

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome post...your card is absolutely beautiful!

Jenni's Jems said...

Beautiful and vibrant card ! x

Barb Ghig said...

Can you say GORGEOUS? Well, I can! Absolutely stunning card, Kimberly! I love the beautiful, bright colors and how you added texture to the butterflies! How nice that you got to meet Vicki in person...what a lovely tribute to her, too!

Gaylynn said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. It stands out with those bright butterflies.

Karen M said...

Your card is stunning and I just love the pretty colours:) xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely gorgeous inking and die-cutting Kimberley - a fabulous combo and a brilliant take on Vicki's card. Sarah x

Unknown said...

Your card is my favorite of all the entrants. It's gorgeous!

Nance said...

Kimberly, this is incredibly gorgeous! You know I love your style and YOU always inspire me! Love, love, love!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the MUSE Top Three, Kimberly! This card is so fluid and, well, BLISSful!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.