Sunday, July 12, 2015

Smitten with Sea Song Mae!



Hello Oddies....I hope you ARE and Oddie.
An Oddie is a Some Odd Girl enthusiast..
And I became so smitten with them... 
I DO love MANY
stamp companies...and I dabble alot...
This one, since I discovered them, 
well ..they are my guilty pleasure ..
the ones I turn to for PURE
coloring FUN NESS!!!




Love the ColorQ Ladies Designs, 
GO CHECK THEM OUT!




Also Adding to the Some Odd Girl
  - Water Challenge!


Some Odd Girl Stamps:

Sea Song Mae -Digi                      Believe Clear Stamp



=============================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------


!neke said...

Love those funny girls !
Great coloring Kimberley !

Kristie Goulet said...

You coloring is just plain amazing, girl!!! LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Soooo FUN!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is adorable!! I LOVE your coloring on this. The jewel tones you used are fabulous!!

Karen M said...

Love your gorgeous cards and the images are just fabulous! xx

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous girl. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Claire said...

Wow Kimberly - this is amazing...so vibrant - she looks like she'll swim right off the card! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, this is just the sweetest mermaid card ever! And your coloring is perfection!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.