Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hero Arts - Chasing away the winter blues...



For me, it has been cooler ..yesterday 
was sunny and bright, today overcast
 and bright as in not sunny but too bright... Starkness.. I love winter..


Some of you are enduring ultimate
 cold weather...
here is something bright 
and cheery for you..

My crafty friend Amy is on the
 Hero Arts Design Team.  Seeing her at the CHA booth was so great.  
So very proud of all that she does for the crafting community!

I always say, work with what you love.
I have ALL of the Hero Shadow inks, and by this card you can see how I adore the even coverage.
The Hero Arts white embossing 
powder is THE best.





Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Soft Apricot, Ultra Pink




a2z Scrapbooking




=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
~amy~ said...

gorgeous...absolutely love.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome embossing with the white on the dark - no specks at all! WTG - amazing card

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, really love the variation in color on your flowers! I have just a couple of the HA Shadow Inks, but quite a few of the Wplus9 inks which is the same formulation as the HA so I know what you mean about the coverage, they're my favorite inks!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, this AWESOME!! Love the colors!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh so rich. Vibrant and simply gorgeous. LOVE the blue, and the orange, and the stamps, and the...well can I just say I love this card, the whole thing?!! You are definitely absolutely awesome. Gorgeous. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Love the vibrant colors Kimberly, this is fabulous!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the contrasting colors, super gorgeous!

Brandi said...

Wow! This card totally caught my eye! Gorgeous!

SugarGem said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful. Makes me want to go to Hawaii

ThePurplePlace said...

Gorgeous Kimberly! I truly HOPE you make the a2z Team! GOOD LUCK!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.