Thursday, March 3, 2016

A2Z Scrapbooking Bi-Monthly Posting! - 3/3/16


-----for FUSION click (here)

=====================
I am up on the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog Today!
Check out my post for this card..
Here is a SNEAK PEEK !!



 I have a special ETSY Code for you to save 15% off! Kimberly15 which will save you 15% off any purchase of $25 and up excluding shipping 


Check it out HERE
Hope you can pop by!





Lisa Elton said...

Popped over to check out your card, so CUTE!

Rahmat said...

Its a cute card, love the party balloons Kimberly.

SugarGem said...

CuteCute! It's a party on a card!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhh, this looks like so much fun on a card.

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaaa cute balloons
my son love that kind of balloons a cat a dog a girrafee
he loves it as he was 5 hihi now he is 9 and dont ask this again but your card is cuuutee fit for 5 years old boy
Kimberly I just realized you change your Blog now its all white and more nice
I love to visit here yaay
hugs
and still miss you

Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.