Monday, August 8, 2016

PNW Crafters - Celebrating Amy Tsuruta's Birthday!




You know, this says it all for me.


Amy and I met over her DT gig when she was at 
Fresh Squeezed Stamps
I was an eager player trying to win stamps...in 2012..
Before I was on any teams...
She was awesome and commented on 
EVERY card I entered...still does...
I posted about shopping at Impress once and we realized 
we lived pretty close.
We met up a few times, and now we meet


up more to really get crafty!

And the rest is history, we have been on
 teams together over the years, and still meet and
 she is on a team with me now....
she has been an inspiration ever since.
Even on my vacation I was looking through a card 
magazine...there was a card designed by Amy!

Happiest Birthday to you Miss Amy!!!!

I am blessed to be in your circle of craftiness!







Birthday Girl!!!!
AMY 

Kimberly: YOU ARE ALREADY HERE!


Toni



========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================
Vicki Dutcher said...

So CUTE! Love your coloring~

cm said...

You and Amy meeting: simply meant to be! A gorgeous shimmery mermaid card to celebrate both her birthday and your friendship! Your post...from the heart!
Hugs~c

~amy~ said...

a-dorable Kimberly! Thanks for all your kind words...Your coloring of the mermaid is mesmerizing!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is perfect, lots of love! I like that you shared your sweet story too. Hugs!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is perfect, lots of love! I like that you shared your sweet story too. Hugs!

SugarGem said...

So darling and gorgeous coloring.

I Card Everyone said...

Just says it ALL Kimberly ... Two peas in a. Rey sweet pod!
:)

Lisa Lara said...

Just so adorable Kimberly. I love that mermaid and oval waves.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card and a wonderful story!!

tonyamaries said...

What a sweet story! I love the card and the coloring! Super great job!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Kimberly, thanks for hopping as I know you were out of town-- but it seems like you missed a connecting flight and maybe kidnapped Amy to a secret destination or something?Maybe you were on Delta? Possibly an alien craft? Bermuda triangle back to 2012?? Thanks for stranding us in Friday Harbor-- I guess there are worse places to be, but i sure wonder where y'all went ;) Hope to see you soon in the real world!

Happy Dance said...

It's easy to see why Amy liked this sweet, sweet birthday card, Kimberly! It's fun, beautifully colored, and downright adorable! You've got amazing skills, girl. Love the 'bubbles' you've added too. So darn cute! Love this fun card. Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

This is darling!!

Laura Norris said...

Just adorable!! Great card Kimberly - and such nice words about Amy! So true!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet way to say happy birthday to Miss Amy...love your sweet little mermaid.

Jennifer Fountain said...

What a cute and special mermaid card. I hope your friend Amy loved her card and I thank you for posting it. Your design gave me inspiration to do something for a good friend's little girl who is turning 10 in a couple of days. Where does the time go. :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.