Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Heart Desires


I'm up on the Heart Desires
Blog today!

SUPER excited to have another Challenge!
We have such a wonderfully talented 
bunch in this group 
and we really
are doing this out of LOVE peeps!


This challenge is all about
Woodgrain, Plaid, critters, colors, snowflakes, beards, masculine, pinecones, 



The Heart Desires DT

THE Design Team Inspiration:



Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------
Dotty Jo said...

Awwww, this is lovely! Can I be in your gang, please? Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

What an awesome sentiment, this is too much fun!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love what you created!! Such a fabulous saying!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love your sentiment K, fabulous! It reminds me of our lvittle group!

jen said...

I love your take on the challenge! That sentiment is the best!

cm said...

An ingenious, heart-warming interpretation of the inspiration photo! The layers, the colours, the slice of wood: all made a pretty canvas for the star of the show, your sentiment! I'd love to be part of your gang!!
Hugs~c

SugarGem said...

Awesome. This is fabulous

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.